Friday, July 4, 2008

By way of introductions…

I have loved looking at other peoples blogs and catching up with family that live out of state. It’s fun to see everyone’s pictures and hear about my friends lives, so I thought I join in! I thought I’d start with an introduction to my awesome family.
Preston and I have been married for 12 crazy years. He’s the coolest thing that ever happened to me! He treats me like a queen in every way. He cooks, helps me clean, and is an awesome Dad. He is in the Bishopric so he’s gone a lot, but that’s actually one of my favorite things about him…not that he’s gone a lot, but that he loves the Lord and serves with all his heart.

Taylor is my animal guru. He knows everything there is to know about every animal there is! When he grows up he wants to be the next Steve Irwin. His baseball team, the Oriels, are the Eagle Mountain Little League champs. He’s a really sweet kid!

Cameron was just baptized in March! He loves to play baseball, football, basically any sport there is. He’s a really loyal friend and it’s funny to me that everyone says “he’s so quiet,” because when no one is looking he can be the craziest kid in the house!
Katie, aka Lucy Magoo, is a born superstar. She loves to sing Taylor Swift songs into her toy microphone and she dances all the time! She’s a girly girl, so we get to paint nails and play dress up a lot! But since she has three brothers, she still has to know how to throw a baseball and get dirty without complaining.

Evan is the baby but refuses to admit that he is. He wants to be a big kid so bad! He loves playing with his siblings and is always good for a gigantic grin, from ear to ear…which usually means he just did something rotten to his sister.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love it!!!

em said...

woohoo!

Elizabeth Ward said...

Welcome! I'm also a recent blogger and I love it alot. I may be addicted, It is to soon to tell. Good Luck!