Wednesday, July 16, 2008

River Rafting Trip

Anyone who knows me knows that I am an indoor girl at heart. I think that if you spend that much time and energy and money on a vacation, you should get room service and fresh towels brought to you. Rafting with the Grays was just the opposite, but it was a blast!!!
We went down the Green River for 6 days. We would set up and take down camp every night so that we could go further down. We fished, played games, and got to know each other better. Aside from the 20,000 mosquitoes, it was great and we’ll be doing it again next year. I’m glad that Preston comes form a tight knit family. They are always having fun together, doing crazy things, and I love them all!!
My kids ready to go to battle with water guns!!!
I caught a one-eyed catfish.
Preston was the captain and we were the terrified passengers…ok so I was the only one who was nervous and the kids had a blast!
the Grays!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

So fun. I love the pictures. Now just if I could find my camera with my pictures things would be great. Those pictures are so cute. We are so glad that we got to spend more time with you guys. We love ya all!!! Miss you and we'll see ya soon.